Sunday, June 29, 2008

yes, as one of my friend just mentioned to me, my birthday is ending!

anyhow, a big big thank you to
n603 people who celebrated for me last night,
my secondary school classmates who celebrated for me this afternoon,
and stranger and fling who met me later in the evening!
and of course to my twin BROTHER! who was there for all 3 ocassions.

thanks to those who wished me through the phone, the text messages, friendster, face to face, msn messenger, directly, indirectly, and not forgetting that 10 strangers who wished me at tiongbahruplaza.

thank you,
calvin, damien and kafoong for the cake,
charlotte, huanwei, jessica, myra, tianwen, mavis, yanni and weiqin for the shirt and the cup,
weilin and kokwei for the shirt,
wendy, shendia, yiting and the 2 other friends (whom i yet to find out) for the shirt and the shorts.